Thursday, August 7, 2008

Indianapolis

We made it last night around 10 after a 2 + hour drive with potty stops. We reserved a king sized bed with a fold out couch--perfect I thought. the bed is divine, but the kids freaked out on the sofa bed--Greg said they cried after I went down to get another bag out of the car. I think it's because it's covered in crinkly plastic. So the kids And I got the bed, Greg took the sofa bed. Maybe I'll have to take the sofa tonight? I don't think anyone slept that well. Ryan was still up at 0630 after at most 6 hours of sleep--he usually gets 10 or 11. Charlotte said she would get up after her knees woke up, they didn't want her to get out of bed yet!
So I am just out of my conference--latest updats on fetal monitoring--it was pretty good with more to come tomorrow. Greg said he took the kids to the Indy Childrens museum. I am eager to hear about that-- I am waiting for them now.

BTW, after tomorrow I am on vacation from work for a week--Hooray! but not from school. My school break coincides with Ryan starting school and I didn't want to be home with him at school all day. So no plans to go anywhere exotic..just hang with the kids--which will be nice:)

No comments: