I promised to blog about it, so here it is. A few nights ago, I was going through the channels and came across an informercial on Zumba. A couple of ladies at work have done it, the infomercial had some very convincing ladies on there--good job producers! A few women had 5 or 7 kids and looked really ripped--and they had before and after pictures. Anyway, I ordered it. It came yesterday and I tried it last night. For about an hour, they walk you through each move--I was already breaking a sweat at the end of that. I then did the 20 minute express workout. I can feel it a bit in my abs today and my left knee took a beating--I also took 600mg of motrin when I was done! But I did it and I liked it. As my form improves--there is lots of hip movement that looks really cool and is harder than it looks to do--I hope to improve my endurance so I can move around more. I have a comletely new respect for dancers. I can do this! My form isn't perfect and I couldn't hop thru every step but I did hang in there. I am a little more coordinated than I thought and the rewind button was a big help. The instructors were appropriately helpful and you didn't hate them quite so much at the end for looking as good as they do. It is a workout and I did enjoy myself.
There, blog done.
1 comment:
Good for you! I think I would really hurt myself....
Post a Comment