Today Ryan didn't want to go to school because it is too long (again)--maybe not enough outside time to break up the day? and because they blow a whistle at lunchtime in the cafeteria and yell "QUIET!" He says the whistle hurts his ears (it probably does). They also blow the whistle outside, but that is less concerning to me.
I emailed the teacher asking about volunteer opportunities for parents. I wonder if they need help in the lunchroom???
I am not enjoying the morning clash of wills. Have to consider the adjustments that he needs to make the first few weeks of a new school.
In a little bit, Charlotte gets to find her cubby in the nursery and explore her room. We had the parent/teacher meet and greet Monday. I am glad Charlotte is going.
1 comment:
I know that it isn't fun watching your kid go through this, but I bet he will get into the swing of things soon. Hang in there!
Post a Comment