In about 8 hours, Ryan will get on a school bus for the first time with his new backpack and lunchbox. He was so excited tonight.I imagine first grade and his new school will be an adventure for some time. He knows he has Phys Ed tomorrow and every Wed and music on Fridays. Also, Friday is pizza day. They have an online meal payment plan so I'll traverse that later.
We met his teacher Monday and Ryan explored the room. He found his hook and had to be pulled away from the books. We turned in the bags of school supplies. I am so excited for him. He is going to learn so much! He really is a little sponge. I have no worries academically--I do wonder how he if he will change being around so many different children. It is my fervent hope he keeps his sweetness and doesn't become the gun toting blowing things up destroy the world boy I meet from time to time.
Anyway, what an adventure for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment