Charlotte has a cold. A like her mother, a simple cold is not a simple cold. Mine go to my throat and stay--for days. I lose my voice about twice a year. Charlotte's colds go to her throat too and she ends up with croup. So today she is home, raspy, congested and with a slight barky cough. Cough medicine isn't recommneded for kiddos now and I really just want her to drain and dry out anyway. I'll see if the Claritin cuts the phlegm. The worst time is night. I don't sleep well when I know she is croupy--the cool mist humidifier goes full blast in her room. One panicked trip to the ER was enough. So we'll see about work tonight. I already kept her home from school today, and may tomorrow as well which means no sleep for me if I work. Chris at school said the cough was going around--great.
We had a restful weekend home--Madagascar 2 wasn't as good as the first, but the kids enjoyed the trip to the movies. We had free passes from a previous trip but the concessions ended up being $25. Need to rethink that one.
Another email to school. Ryan is being told to sit out in gym. Need to find out why. He takes things so hard.
Time to go push fluids on Charlotte.
1 comment:
I feel your pain! Hang in there.
Post a Comment