Saturday, November 1, 2008

Questions of the week


These just have to be written down. I nearly laughed off the road when Charlotte asked me, "why do we have cheeks?" And a couple of days ago she wanted to know why we have eyelids. Answers to question 1, to keep our food in our mouths and to smile. Question 2, to protect our eyeballs. All of these were asked in the car.


And tonight, she found a Snoopy rubber-like toy that Deb Sizemore gave me (she knows I like Peanuts). So Charlotte was all excited that she had found this--somewhere in the bowels of our toy pit--and she was happy to give it to me since she knows I like Snoopy too. then she asked if it could be her toy. I said that it was really my toy, but she could borrow it. Her reply, "Well Mom, since you're not a kid anymore, maybe I should have it." OMG--too flipping funny and amazing.

No comments: