Charlotte slept well last night. Lots of coughing in the first part of the night, then I guess the Claritin kicked in because she slept soundly. She was in bed with us, so I got little rest until she settled.
Today we went to IKEA, they were having a sale--of course. Unfortunately, I showed up at 1013 and they were SOLD OUT of the table and chair set I wanted. 275 sets in 13 minutes! Oh well. Still got to meander, get lots of ideas and eat in the cafeteria. I kept Charlotte with me today, she'll go back to school tomorrow. Still no fever.
Just for fun I looked at Ryan's tonsils--swollen, and at mine, left one swollen--I did have alot of ear and left sided throat pain last week. Called the doc , he left antibiotics up to me. Neither of us is symptomatic, no cough fever, nothing, so I'll wait. Fortunately our FP either trusts my assessment or he's just cool. He didn't make me bring Charlotte in, just called in her antibiotics.
Cute neat thing of the day: I take off my rings, for hand washing, dishes, hair gunk and lotion. they have been off for about 3 days. Today, since I was venturing out in public I thought I would wear them. Checked the bathroom-not there. Checked the nightstand-not there. Checked the kitchen, den and pants pockets-no go. Called Greg, just in case he put them away--not likely, he would just give them back I'm sure. He didn't know where they were but suggested i ask Charlotte. I was planning on this anyway. The kid loves my jewelry. "Charlotte, do you know where Mommy's rings are?"
"Yes, Mommy. I'll show you just where." she replies. I am expecting them in some treasure box in her room. No, wrong again. She walks into my room, to my jewelry box. "Here they are Mom. I saw you left them in the bathroom, so I picked them up and put them in your jewelry box, there there and there." And sure enough, the rings were quashed into the ring holder in my jewelry box. I am happy my rings are safe and tickled shitless that she did that. Smart kid!!!:)
Time to pull her out of the tub. Ryan is at Scouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment