Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Home Alone?

Yes, indeed. It's dark outside and Greg and the little ones are at Camp Birch for the Weekend Family Fun Campout with scouts. I work Sat and Sun so no go for me. I worked last night and was up for a P/T conference at the Antioch School. Greg was running thru his lists for stuff to pack, but rememebred to ask what I would do with my night home alone. Me? Home alone? I hadn't really considered it. Hmmm. what to do. Thai, Indian? I opted for a steak dinner (Longhorn) and looking for shoes. I really wanted a good steak--Texas Roadhouse opens Oct 13. I could go alone or take a buddy. All my buddies have kids, and plans...Megan, however, was eager for a night out too. So after an excellent and overly filling dinner --no room for fried cheesecake (darn!) we went looking for shoes. No luck for me. Most retailers haven't picked up the whole size 12 issue yet, but it was fun to look.
Ryan was really jazzed about spending all day and 2 nights. I can't wait to hear the stories.
So the to do list has a few things on it. I do have a stack of library books I can read (a smidgen of homework) and Greg rented Ironman. I'll see how I feel in the morning. Will it be a pitter around day or a I will move a small mountian day? Dunno. Greg was happy i would have time to myself, I'm glad he appreciates how I need it and doesn't begrudge me the time. I wonder what time I'll wake up tomorrow? :)

No comments: