Most, if not all of you have college degress and know what APA is. For me, it is a horrible horrible bane. Neck aching, shoulder torquing, mind numbing pain! I am sitting on the edge of an A in my recent class-have worked my butt off learning downright obscure theories (and writing about them) and all the points I have lost (5 total) have been for APA!!!!! AAAGGGHH!!! So, I am looking at APA software since me in manual mode isn't cutting it. I wonder if they have a conference every year to discuss random changes to cause the most turmoil.
So I am taking suggestions. I am looking at PERRLA right now, but will definitely need to decide by next week. My next course is available for review tomorrow with the first post due Monday. This one is nursing research. Wahoo! The twisted thing is, I kind of liked the theory and will probably like research too. I've often wondered if I hadn't been cornered into nursing if I would have ever graduated...I like school too much (sigh).
Oh, almost forgot...Mr. Pratt will be out tomorrow to install the fictures in the bathroom downstairs. HOORAY!! Now if I can get Greg to finish the baseboards....I imagine he'll finish that project when I finish one of mine:)
No comments:
Post a Comment