So, it was 10:30. That's the time I rolled out of bed. I woke up once before, smiled gleefully, rearranged blankets and went back to sleep. Woke up, went to Panera where I got the last egg breakfast sandwich, my caramel latte and read (and finished) a book in 2 hours. Off to Trader Joe's. I actually did touch the to do list. All of the summer clothes are packed away. I have to sort thru the clean stuff and see what else needs to go. I can see my bedroom floor again. I then read (and finished) another book. Greg phoned briefly (battery running low) and said Ryan was having a blast--something about a BB gun and that Charlotte was being a good sport. It's an absolutely beautiful weekend to be camping.
Greg bought a camp stove and we have quickly realized our backpacking equiment is insufficient for family camping. We will be visiting the Campmor site soon. General Surplus going out of business hasn't helped and Dick's is somewhat lacking in the camping dept.
I wouldn't mind seeing Birch especially with it being so nice out, but being home has been beneficial:)
No comments:
Post a Comment