I was due to upgrade my phone with Verizon. I like my phone. I like the texting and all the ringtones I have collected--the Peanuts stuff is great! But the iPhone looks so cool!! And the apps look amazing! They have a Kindle reader app now! Anyway, because the iphone costs some money and my verizon upgrade is essentially free, I went with the Samsung Omnia. I test drove it for 29 days and took it back. The applications were pitiful and the touchscreen problematic. So now I am down to a Blackberry or iPhone. There are raves about both so I am really torn. I will test drive the iPhone while I am on break from school and see how it goes. The Blackberry will still be free....
So in a few hours, the kids and I will head to NC. I have made some headway in schoolwork, so hopefully I can relax! And still do schoolwork--the last spring break I will ever have to do so! We will make the trip sans DVD player. Feel free to pray for me during the 9 hour trip there and back:) We have a couple of books on CD and I uploaded a couple to the ipod. Ryan loves to read and will be engrossed in his books most of the time. Charlotte has some sticker books, reading books and a paper doll kit. We'll see how that works in the car!
The first retriever rescue turned us down. The vet couldn't dig out Snicker's records so not all of the info they wanted was complete. Sigh... we applied to 2 others so we will be patient. I am applying to adopt a dog and hate waiting. How do people adopting children stand it? If the rescues do not work out, we will reconsider our options. Who knows, we may end up with a puppy anyway!
No work until next Saturday. Haven't goten used to that idea yet!
1 comment:
have fun and relax! We barely survived the wait for the kids but it makes waiting for anything else seem easy now ;)
Post a Comment