Well, it all came together. Last minute, yes, I suck. Everyone was well, I was awake. Up and at em at 1, picked up the cake at 2 and hit the grocers. Megan and AJ rounded up their broods and came to wish Charlotte a lovely birthday. My friends rock. Charlotte got awesome presents (including a dress made by Miss AJ--very cute and twirly). The cake turned out great. It was a barbie cake-three layers high and the Barbie was a real one. They wrapped her from the waist down in plastic wrap. I was scared I could cut off a limb while serving the cake!
I forgot to mention Ryan had his first tee ball practice Wednesday and he loved it! He hit the ball every time and ran the bases. He was so excited. Baseball or basketball--which has the best scholarships?
1 comment:
Basketball has the best scholarships. Baseball players who want to be pro go into the minors (NO COLLEGE) while basketball will get him an education.
But multi-sport is still good too. :)
I'm so sorry we couldn't come to Charlotte's birthday. She is Lovey's best friend and I feel bad about that. On the other hand, in the last 48 hours I have done a dance rehearsal and recital, celebrated my 10th anniversary, had a house showing, finished my last week of classes and attended my undergraduate class celebration (like the big informal party before the party). Needless to say it's been a bit crazy here. I'm glad she had a good time though, and please wish her well for us!
Post a Comment