This is my third night in a three night stetch and today was the prettiest day we've had so far. It was a crime to stay inside. Greg had the kids while I slept then he took them to Max's birthday party. I woke up to an empty house and a few hours to my self--a gift! Went for a walk after getting breakfast (at 3pm) at Panera--I also finished Book 3 of Harry Potter. Missed seeing the kids.
Currently Ryan is planning a trip to Colorado with Henry (Charlotte D can go if she drives). He is still mesmerized by volcanoes and has lots of questions about how far things are on a map. I found him an atlas to take in the car. He also asks alot of questions about adding numbers. I have to register him for school this week.
Charlotte continues to take things apart and carry parts of things in purses (puzzle pieces, jacks, cards etc) and she likes to have picnics and make food. She is such an affectionate child. She says, "Mommy, I forgot to give you something..." I ask what and she crawl into my lap and gives me a hug and a kiss. She also likes to climb on our shuolders when we are on the computer, lean over and kiss us. Ahh, does she have to grow up? She is becoming more comfortable on her bike--especially using the brakes. She still gets off and walks her bike on downhills.
Ryan has a skateboard, pads and helmet. He's loving it. Greg tells me he wants Star Wars Legos for his birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment