In looking for a Disneyland Guide, we came across this gem in the bookstore. Apparently the Disney folks have found ingenious ways of incorporating the Mickey ears in unusual areas through out the parks. The book tells you right where some are, the rest are set up like a scavenger hunt. We passed it over but then Ryan asked about it a few days later. So now it's ours--or more actually Ryan's. In addition to having every ride plotted out (thanks to the Disneyland Map from Grandma and Grandpa) Ryan has also plotted out where he will find the Hidden Mickeys. Ask him, he'll tell you. So I envision a day where he and Daddy will go searching--Greg can geocache and Ryan can find his Mickeys. I am hoping he'll take his camera so he can catalog them. Just two more days!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Hidden Mickeys
In looking for a Disneyland Guide, we came across this gem in the bookstore. Apparently the Disney folks have found ingenious ways of incorporating the Mickey ears in unusual areas through out the parks. The book tells you right where some are, the rest are set up like a scavenger hunt. We passed it over but then Ryan asked about it a few days later. So now it's ours--or more actually Ryan's. In addition to having every ride plotted out (thanks to the Disneyland Map from Grandma and Grandpa) Ryan has also plotted out where he will find the Hidden Mickeys. Ask him, he'll tell you. So I envision a day where he and Daddy will go searching--Greg can geocache and Ryan can find his Mickeys. I am hoping he'll take his camera so he can catalog them. Just two more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought that you were hiding liquor around the house at first. This is Lori by the way. Too lazy to retype everything and sign in as myself :)
Post a Comment