Hooray! Snow!! School cancellations and sledding. I am actually happy when this happens. We are supposed to get around 4-6 inches depending on which news source you go by. It is coming down faster now (9:58 am). I love taking the kids sledding and they love to build in the snow!! They are at school for now, we'll see how it looks tomorrow!
Library trip yesterday. I am sad. Romance novels-ech--no interest anymore. I got the latest Scarpetta novel. Ech. No interest there either. Same with Margaret Maron. Hmmm. Time to start digging for some new stuff. The kids cleaned up though. One library bag is no longer going to handle it. Ryan is consuming/inhaling/absorbing dinosaur books. He is spitting out dino facts all the time--sizes, whast they ate, his favorite, his least favorite, his favorite carnivore, herbivore and omnivore. Asking about my favorite carnivore, herbivore and omnivore. Etc etc. Charlotte is fascinated by crafts and fairies. Told her no Barbie books--this did not make her happy. Capitualted on one Tinkerbell book. the librarian was helpful but most of the fairy books are chapter books and she's not ready for those. Will re-visit Real Aloud Companion for things to read to her too. She still had an armful.
Practicum for school has started. Doesn't look bad really. Wish I could be more confident about actually having a job at the network when I am done but I am not getting those warm fuzzies. So I have started looking. I haven't had to actively look for a job outside of a hospital in 15 years. I don't even want to think about interviewing. I have no idea what to ask for, what is considered appropriate. Do I stay in Dayton or move? Looking harder at Colorado since Greg's parent company is there. Wouldn't mind leaving Dayton. It is a little overwhelming.
The Wii is a hit. Love it, kids love it, Greg likes it--he is still in the take it or leave it phase. We have enough remotes now:)
Ryan is still missing his two front teeth. We were reassured by the dentist that this is normal. It's taking forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment