Monday, May 3, 2010

Crafts

Two tubs of stuff, two tubs of material and three bags of trash have been removed from my craft area. I have no fewer than a dozen projects to finish--more if you count quilting. Unfinished sewing projects, unfinished cross-stitch and I found 4 different "teach yourself how to knit" books. Perhaps I will finally sit down and venture past straight knit and purl! However, i also came to the realization that I will not be able to take up another hobby for awhile--so most of my scrapbooking paper went to the garage sale. I bought a "Project 365" kit from Charlotte last year. That may just be my speed. I am eager to read about the possibilities. My Charlotte's cape is nearly finished. I may never work with satin again! Need to take another class and learn more about my machine, and sewing in general. I think more cards with different stitch decorations will be the next thing.

No comments: